Needed a quick and easy lunch before I went to work so I tried a new tofu scramble with what I had in the fridge:
Scallions (chopped) about 3 inches?
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1. Put cast iron skillet on medium heat.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil to pay, and brush to coat pan's surface (roughly 1-2 tablespoons).
3. Cut pre-cooked polenta into half-inch slices- 2-3 depending on how hungry you are- then cut each slice in half, then half again to afford 4 trangular shaped pieces per slice.
4. Mince 1 clove garlic into pan and allow it to start to brown.
5. Add polenta and stir allowing each side to brown- approx. 3 minutes.
6. Take tofu and crumble into pan- I used about a half a cup bad add as much as you want depending on how hungry you are.
7. Stir with garlic.
8. Add a "shake" of onion granules, cumin, and two pinches on nutritional yeast to tofu and stir.
9. Stir polenta into tofu and keep stirring until tofu browns.
10. Add chopped scallions.
This was SO delicious! Plan to make it again very soon and vary to make it a daily breakfast. Yum!